At Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc. we recognize that privacy is important.
This policy applies to all of the services we offer, as well as those offered by our subsidiaries or affiliated companies, if any. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at 508-420-1222, or email: email@example.com.
Information we collect and how we use it: In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you engage us to provide lending services, we will ask you for personal information (such as your name and email address). If you decide to apply for a mortgage through Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc., we will also request certain personal information (such as your SS# or birth date and account information) which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information submitted under various forms and services in order to provide customers with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give customers the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Customer communications - When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our lending services to users
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, you may “opt-out” – or say no to – having your information shared by calling 800-640-4333 or contacting us through our contact page. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent. If you do choose to decline to submit personal information to any of our services, there may be some instances in which we may not be able to provide those services to you.
Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc. only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc. in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies , as permitted by law, or other trusted businesses or persons whose services are necessary to get your loan approved and closed (such as other lenders, appraisal companies, credit agencies and title and escrow companies.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc., its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We process personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
We are Information and Access Providers. We do not purport to offer you lending advice on this Site. We do provide informational services, as well as an access point to obtain a home loan, but these services do not constitute legal or professional advice and are not intended to be relied upon by you as such. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility for any consequences to you relating directly or indirectly to your use of this Site. We aim to provide you with cutting edge, accurate information which we believe will help you navigate the lending process. Know, however, that the lending industry is constantly evolving and we therefore do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained on our Site. If you notice any typographical errors or technical inaccuracies, we invite you to alert us to them, but we do not assume responsibility for such errors. Finally, we are constantly seeking fresh ideas to improve our services. In that spirit, we reserve the right to make changes, corrections and any other improvements to the information contained within this Site at any time, without notice.
Our Intellectual Property is for Your Noncommercial Use Our intellectually property is provided for your information, so we want you to feel free to access our Site, download, save and/or print any information you need. However, just as you protect your property from theft and inappropriate use, we need to protect our intellectual property from similar harm. All of the materials on this Site, including the organization and layout of this Site and all graphics and logos are owned and copyrighted by Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc. You may access, download and print materials from this Site for your personal, noncommercial use, but understand that by doing so you do not obtain any rights, interest or title to the materials you read, print, or download. You cannot copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website or use on any other website, or transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site, without written permission from Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc.. Note that all information on our Site is designed and intended for “human consumption” and not machine interpretation. Accordingly, data extractions techniques such as web or screen scraping are strictly prohibited.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
By using this Site you warrant to Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc. that you will not use this Site or any of its contents for any unlawful use, or any use that is otherwise prohibited pursuant to these terms. Any violation of this provision will result in prompt revocation of our permission granted to you to use this Site.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, without notice to you. All changes are effective immediately upon being posted on this Site and you are deemed to have accepted such changes by virtue of your use of this Site. Therefore, we advise you to review these terms on each occasion you access our Site.
All information, services, products or other material on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc., its affiliates, suppliers and/or its agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or with the delay or inability to use this site, or for any information, products, materials and/or services obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Anchor Mortgage Company, Inc. its affiliates, suppliers or any of its agents has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.